Thursday, February 22, 2018

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!

Reflection in paperback arrived yesterday! AHHHHHHH!!! I was so excited I almost cried, which is saying something because I’m not a crier, I’m more of a smiler. So I did that instead . . . pretty much all day.

The release date is March 20th, and pre-sales are now live on AMAZON.COM. (chest bump!)
Check it out!

I really want to go celebrate at a yummy restaurant, but with all the weeknight family chaos it probably won’t happen. So I guess I’ll settle for Taco Bell, which isn’t really settling because it’s always a celebration if I don’t have to cook. Plus, I LOVE Taco Bell.

Here are a couple pictures of the happy moment:
                                                                                      
Me with Barry from print                                                              Me holding REFLECTION


Taco Bell - Old School Style

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the first book in paperback. I loved it! When is Reaction coming out in paperback? Thanks

    ReplyDelete